I have been leading a local book study group for Geneen Roth’s best-selling book, Women, Food and God. It is amazing all that we have learned, the discussions that were had, and the a-ha moments that were shared.
I have decided to offer an online book group – in a teleclass format – to continue the discussion. Here are the details:
Three Week Book Study Group
Thursday Evenings – September 9th, 16th and 23rd
5:30 – 6:45 PST (7:30 – 8:45 CST – 8:30 – 9:45 EST)
September 9 – Principles: Chapter 1 – 6
September 16 – Practices: Chapters 7 – 10
September 23 – Eating: Chapters 11 – 14
Benefits of the Online Class:
- Receive weekly questions prior to class to use as a study guide to help you formulate your thoughts around the book concepts
- Expert facilitation for discussions to draw out your thoughts
- Common bond with others who are working on better understanding their relationship with food and fitness.
- Audio recordings of each class, in case you miss one, or just want to listen to the classes again.
- Support and guidance for where you are in the process.
- Free Report: 118 Tips, Tricks and Techniques to KickStart A Healthy Relationship with Food and Fitness
Cost for all three classes — Only $38
Early Bird Pricing – Register by August 20 and save $5.00 — only $33
(Price does not include the book or any long-distance phone charges). Check or Credit Card Accepted.
To sign up for the class or if you have questions about the group — please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
To review the book or to order it – click here.